Sport Fishing PNG provides exciting Bluewater and Wild River Fishing throughout Papua New Guinea targeting Big Game and unique types of fish speciesin Papua New Guinea.
Fisherman who are familiar with PNG would most likely relate the country to the infamous PNG Black Bass which can only be caught in our waters and are renowned for being the toughest fighting fish - Pound for Pound!!
Locally based and managed and with ample experience in the sport, our operation is one that prides itself on knowledge of our local environs - The people and culture and the local marine systems!
Our aim is to give our anglers the ultimate PNG fishing experience!!
- Sport Fishing PNG has done 2 research trips in a location with virgin waters. No lures have touched the waters in this area until the 2nd December 2012 when Sport Fishing PNG made its way into this untouched area. For more info contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013 PNG Game Fishing Titles are in Madang this year!! spots avaliable for interested teams. contact sales team for more info.
- Managing Director of Sport Fishing PNG, Jason Yip claims the IGFA All Tackle World Record with his monster 46LB PNG Black Bass!!
- Sport Fishing PNG Pro Guide Angus Donald lands 41KG Dog Tooth Tuna vertical jigging in the untocuhed waters of Tufi.
- Bluewater fishing season is back on in Port Moresby. Check out our weekends catches>> POM Gallery
- Check out our latest pics from our August tour to Gulf Province with our group from Japan >> Kazz August tour to Gulf
- Harbour Cruise (Port Moresby) - Sport Fishing PNG is now arranging harbour cruises around Port Moresby for corporates, private functions and government departmenrs. If you're looking for a new way to entertain your staff or clients, this is the ideal way. For more info>> MV Kulasi
- Check out Lure and Flys fish report from our papuan Coast expedition - Black Bass Blitz
- Lure and Fly - We were recently visited by the team from Lure and Fly in Australia on our Papuan Coast Expedition. Check out the collection of pics from their trip >> Lure and Fly